Day 1: KLIA
- Depart to Istanbul
Day 2: Istanbul / Bursa (L,D)
- Upon arrival, visit Hippodrome (Sultanahmet Square) decorated by obelisks and monument brought in from Egypt. Visit Blue Mosque (Sultan Ahmet 1 Mosque) is the masterwork of Otoman Turkish architecture. Visit the magnificent St. Sofia Museum, which has been a cathedral under Roman Constantine and a mosque under the Turks.
- Visit Topkapi Palace – a museum palace filled with wide collections of porcelains, treasuries, religious collections. It is the first Great Imperial Palace of Ottoman Dynasty.
- After having lunch in Istanbul, we depart to BURSA which was the first capital city of Ottomans is a region full of various Islamic Relics (Mosques, Madrasahs etc. )The city is usually known as “Green Bursa” because of its lush vegetation and the vast forests which provide fresh air. Bursa is famous for textiles and other industries.
- Bursa has also spiritual importance because early Ottoman Sultans are buried there. The Ulu Mosque and Green Mosque reflect the style of Great Ottoman Empire. The rich merchants of Silk Road have contributed wealth to this site leaving remarkable heritage. Koza Han is well-known for silk production so it differs from Grand Bazaar.
- After the tour transfer to your hotel in Bursa and Overnight.
Day 3: Bursa / Kusadasi (B,L,D)
- After breakfast Departure to Ephesus, a Greco-Roman city very well preserved in Asia Minor, which once had a population of 250,000 inhabitants and monopolized the wealth of the Middle East.
- It keeps treasures as the impressive Roman Theater
that housed more than 25,000 spectators, the magnificent Library of Celsus (third largest library in the ancient world,. the Temple of Hadrian and the Marble Street.
- We will watch a lovely leather fashion show. Turkish leather production goes
back to 12th century and leather tanning is one example of the diverse and traditional Turkish handcraft.
- Overnight in Kusadası.
Day 4: Kusadasi / Pamukkale (B,L,D)
- After breakfast , we depart for Pamukkale (Cotton Castle), visit the extensive ruins of Hierapolis & Necropolis – known for its thermal baths and health centre.
- Thereafter, see “Cotton Castle” or Pamukkale’s magical and unique terraces &
castles created by deposits of white limestone from thermal springs.
- Enjoy your overnight stay in Pamukkale Thermal Hotel.
Day 5: Pamukalle – Konya – Cappadocia (B,L,D)
- Today, visit the museum of 13th century Philosopher Melvana Celaleddin-i Rumi, which used to be the cloister for Mevlevi Dervishes. Mevlana was a philosopher and mystic of Islam, but not a Muslim of the orthodox type. His doctrine advocates unlimited tolerance, positive reasoning, goodness, charity and awareness through love.
- To him and to his disciples all religious are more or less truth. Looking with the same eye on Muslim, Jew and Christian alike, his peaceful and tolerant teaching has appealed to men of all sects and creeds.
Day 6: Cappadocia (B,L,D)
- Early this morning just before your breakfast, if you are ready for some excitement, you may consider trying out the possible optional Hot Air Balloon experience.
- Then after breakfast at the hotel, visit Underground City of Kaymakli, once a place of refuge for 15,000 Christians, witness their ancient bedrooms, church, meeting hall and food storage rooms all within this eight-storey city connected by 30km of corridors and passageways.
- Next, do not miss this rare opportunity to experience the beauty and work of local hand-made crafts through a Turkish carpet weaving course.
- Thereafter, make a visit to the fascinating frescoed rock churches and chapels at Goreme Open-Air Museum, to explore the unusual troglodyte dwellings, remains of the early churches comprising of complicated rooms hollowed out of the cones of volcanic ash and decorated with scratched frescoes.
- Photo-stops will be made at Uchisar “castle” village, a fantasyland of strange and wonderful works of man and nature.
- Then, proceed to their local Cave House and Avanos Pottery Village, set on the banks of the Kizilimak (Red River). After dinner, a fascinating Belly Dancing and Folkdance performances awaits you.
Day 7: Cappadocia – Ankara – Istanbul (B,L,D)
- This morning, drives pass picturesque Salt Lake and arrive into Ankara – capital of Turkey. Our Ankara sightseeing Highlights include the magnificent Ataturk Mausoleum.
- Lastly, drive to Istanbul for your overnight stay.
Day 8: Istanbul (B,L,D)
- After breakfast at the hotel. Our visits today starts with BOSPHORUS TOUR. We will navigate the Bosphorus strait that seperates Europe and Asia continents, in which 60,000 ships pass annually.
- From the boat we can see the wonderful view of the strait with its palaces, forts and summer houses.
- After the boat tour we will continue to the Spice Market, built in 70th century, with typical product like pashmina , saffron, spices (seosonings), dried fruits, perfumes and more!
- Visit the famous Grand Bazaar which is covered market of the 50th century, consisting of 5000 stores, and considered as one of the best shopping centers in the world.
- Dinner in Asian restaurant and then drive to airport with destination country of origin.
Day 9: KLIA (B)
- Arrive in KLIA.
Price Includes :
- English or BAHASA speaking tour guide
- Hotel accomodation as mentioned
- Complimentary 1 box Turkish delight on arrival per person
- 1 tour leader is free in SINGLE room
- Air-conditioned bus with FREE WIFI as requested at your itinerary throughout the tour
- Meals as per above itinerary
- All entrance tickets as mentioned in the program, parking, toll fees etc.
- A bottle of mineral water per person per day during the tour.
- 04 pax 01 Big bottle water sharing at the meals
- Tipping for hotel,tipping for restaurants
- All taxes
- Drinks during meals: juice, coke etc
- Tips to guide & driver (total 5 usd/day/pax)
- Personal expenses
- Optional Tours
- All sightseeing tours that is not in the program
- Guide & Driver Tip
- Domestic & International flight ticket.
- Portage at Airport
*Terms & conditions:
• CHILD POLICY
– 0-2 Years Old Child without bed: Free of Charge
– 3-6 Years Old Child without bed: 50 % Discount from Adult Fee
– 3-6 Years Old Child with extra bed: 30 % Discount from Adult Fee
– 7-12 Years Old Child with extra bed: 20 % Discount from Adult Fee
• 30 days before cancellations will be accepted without any charge for mentioned services
• 20 days before cancellations subject to 50% charge of total amount for mentioned services
• 10 days before cancellations subject to Full Charge for mentioned services
• Deposit amount RM500/person. Payment can be made by online bank in to account:
KEMBARA MUSLIM TRAVEL & TOURS SDN BHD
• The remaining balance must be settled 45 days before date of departure
• Proof of payment must be submitted to KMTT via email or at office
No 3, Tingkat Atas, Taman Kelisa, Kerpan,
06150 Alor Setar, Kedah.