Beijing 2019 6H4M (Muslim Packages)
- Pick up client at Beijing International Airport
- Then proceed to Hotel for check-in
- After breakfast, proceed to Tian An Men Square
- A city square in the centre of Beijing, China. The square contains the Monument to the People’s Heroes, the Great Hall of The People, the National Museum of China, and the Mausoleumof Mao Zedong.
- Then proceed to The Forbidden City was the Chinese imperial palace from the Ming D dinasty to the end of the Qing dynasty-the years of 1420 to 1912 & 798 Art Zone.
- Enjoy Acrobatic Show (Performed by highly-trained Chinese acrobats & circus performers, known as the Beijing Acrobat Troupe)
- Overnight in Beijing
- After breakfast, visit Juyongguan Great Wall (is a mountain pass located in the Changping District of Beijing Municipality, over 50 kilometeres (31 mi) from central Beijing
- The Great Wall of China passes through, and the Cloud Platform was built here in the year 1342
- Then proceed to Snow world (rental equipment own expenses)
- Photo stop at Olympic Stadiums (Olympic is the name usually given to the main stadium of an Olympic Games)
- Then proceed to Wangfujing Street (is one of the famous shopping streets of Beijing, China, located in Dongcheng District
- Overnight in Beijing
- After breakfast, proceed to visit The Summer Palace – being the largest and most-well preserved royal park in China
- After that, we will visit Niujie Mosque – literally Ox StreetMosque, Beijing’s most historical and majestic mosque.
- Then go to Muslim Supermarket – is the biggest food and commodity stare catering to Muslims in China today.
- Continue to The Palace (LED Screen) is a high-end shopping center located in the Chaoyang District of Beijing.
- Breakfast at the hotel then Tricycle tour in Hutong. Then, visit Shi Chanai – is a historic scenic area consisting of three lakes in the north of central Beijing in China
- After that, go to Nandouyan Mosque – was originally built during the Qing Dynasty in the early 1800s but was recently reconstructed a block away from its first location.
- Continue to Bazaar shopping at Xiushui Market – there are a variety of goods in the market, the most attractive goods are silk
- After dinner, transfer to airport for flight back home. End of trip.